Natalie’s business background enables her to excel at business formation, employment law, workplace discrimination matters, contracts, and employment litigation avoidance. Natalie currently lives in and loves Austin, Texas. She also continues to travel and she recently in Cape Town, South Africa, and Santiago, Panama.
Her investigative training began in 2006 with a group of forensic psychologists and under the guidance of industry royalty like Elizabeth Imhoff Mabey and Eugene Ferraro. Today, she utilizes that expertise to perform workplace investigations and related services. Natalie is also a member of the Association of Workplace Investigator and has extensive training in interviewing techniques, which proves to be a unique and beneficial skill set in the legal field. Natalie insists that each investigation represents the standards of quality and litigation avoidance on which she built the company.
Natalie attended Texas A&M University, South Texas College of Law, and the University of Denver before ultimately settling with her family in Austin, Texas. She continues to travel wherever her clients need her, but she maintains significant links with friends and clients in Denver, Colorado.
Natalie strongly believes that animals should be treated with respect and contributes her time and resources to improving the welfare of animals. She also enjoys rallying behind her son’s athletic endeavors and the garden she tends behind her home.
- Colorado Bar Association
- Texas State Bar Association
- South Texas College of Law, JD
- Texas A&M University, BA in International Studies
- Universidad de Granada, Foreign Alumna
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Convercent and Gene Ferrero Investigations Training
- FEMA and CERT, certified
- Dispute Mediation Center, credentialed
- College of the State Bar of Texas, member
- Association of Workplace Investigators, a credentialed member
- Society for Human Resource Management, member